- Probably A Good Deal!
- Probably a Good Deal! - Issue #13, 400K SDE Ski Town Restaurant/Bar and More Roundup!
Probably a Good Deal! - Issue #13, 400K SDE Ski Town Restaurant/Bar and More Roundup!
Writing you all from my hotel room in Dallas. This one is going out to all subscribers, not just the paying Members. I'm seeking to keep providing value to the large and growing list of non-paying folks by highlighting some neat off-market stuff that's a little smaller than the 500K-5M earnings range we are shooting for with the $100/mo paying Member exclusive deals. And also round up other random deals I think are neat or overlooked on the market from good sources. Hoping to keep both groups of you happily opening these emails and looking at cool businesses for sale.
Also, big announcement is we have the first confirmed PAGD exclusive deal under contract, the CO Asphalt company that went out Members about a month ago, is being bought by one of our elite paid group Members. That is a great business that we have now successfully kept off of the market and it will likely never see any major listing website. This is really validating this concept of an exclusive group of serious buyers, seeing good stuff first, and snatching it up!
Featured deal tonight is going to be someone's dream, a way to live in Frisco, CO, right between Breckenridge, Keystone, and Vail, with a popular, beautiful long-established restaurant that seats 220 and has a brand new epic rooftop bar that seats another 100+. This is a main street staple business doing 2.5M revenue and about 400K SDE. Asking price is at 1.4M and that's substantially less than this place would cost to build out from scratch. It's phenomenal and has major WOW factor. Here's Gregg and I having a video discussion about it earlier today. To learn more please reach out to Gregg Kunz directly at [email protected] or call his cell 919-795-8325. He'll get you the NDA and the CIM. This is not listed anywhere yet.
Also, here's some bonus deals to check out I thought were worth a look that I didn't get a chance to include in last week's deal roundup email!
1) Commercial Playground Inspection and Repair Biz in New York this one does over $4M revenue and did $345K SDE pre-covid, took a big hit during COVID, had down year 20, started coming back in 21... and is needing to sell. No asking price they are taking bids. Could be a chance at a turnaround bargain with strong revenue and history.
2) Metal Distribution Company in New York open for bids. Really neat one of good size. $19M Revenue, $2.3M EBITDA, and can also potentially purchase the 30,000' building if desired.
3) Commercial Fencing Company in Central Florida. This one's priced at $3M which is less than a 2X of Trailing 12 Month SDE which is sitting at $1.7M from around $5M in revenue, but it has been growing extremely quickly, up from 550K and 800K SDE in previous years. Worth investigating. Price comes from a certified 3rd party recent appraisal so could be a legit bargain on this rocketship.
4) Large E-Commerce business doing $6M Revenue, $1.54M EBITDA, with an asking price of $3.995M. Great looking opportunity for y'all looking for an e-commerce deal. Mainly sell through Amazon and growing consistently 15-20% annually. Fun category too in outdoor sports equipment and specialty apparel.
5) Roll-Off Dumpster Rental Business in New Hampshire. I love this business model. This one does $1.9M revenue and $738K SDE. No listed asking price but it's rep'd by a good firm that will have a realistic Seller and solid financials. These are in high demand so run your numbers and place your bid!
Have a wonderful Friday and weekend, my fellow deal junkies.