- Probably A Good Deal!
- Probably a Good Deal! - Issue #25 September Roundup!
Probably a Good Deal! - Issue #25 September Roundup!
What’s up PAGD Fam!
Here are some listings from our network of brokers we’ve had our eyes on this month and believe they’re worth your attention. This issue is a bit Florida heavy since we just got back from there, but there are some interesting finds that may be flying under your radar even though they’re on the market.
1) Successful 25-year-old residential HVAC business for sale in Seminole County Florida.. Revenue and discretionary earnings have been increasing the past few years. The owner, who is in his 60's is looking to retire. They do some specialty work that has high-profit margins. 90% of their business is residential (no new construction). Eight techs. They do hardly any advertising and still have to turn work away. The Seller is willing to hold the license for a year for the right buyer. Excellent Google reviews.
2) Lawn Care Business Franchise focused on providing specific lawn care services - seeding, aerating, fertilizing and pest control. No specific prior industry knowledge or experience is required. Franchisor provides extensive assistance to franchise owners in both marketing and managing the business as well as training and support to obtain all licenses needed to run the business. 1,000+ existing customers and more than $700,000 in recurring annual revenue.
3) Southwest Florida decorating service provides exterior and interior decorating incorporating design, supply, and installation. Clientele includes a loyal following of some of Southwest Florida's most exclusive businesses. The design team can create an impressive stylish look for both the interior and exterior of a business or home.
4) Pacific Northwest Boatyard with Drydock and Commercial and DoD Ship Repair Facility This well-established manufactuer and repair facility has offered comprehensive services including dry dock, retrofitting and boat restoration for over 40 years’ They are an approved government contractor, and regularly provide fleet service maintenance and overhaul to several government agencies
5) Northern Virginia Plumbing Company doing $237K SDE with 6 employees priced at >2X with a $450K asking price. Rep'd by a good broker. We like this one because we know many of you are in this space and think this could be a really nice bolt-on. Good reviews and priced aggressively and over 1M revenue.
Clint and Kevin
PS- If you’re not a paying member ($100/mo) of the Probably a Good Deal newsletter, you can sign up here. Paying Members get exclusive off-market deals that aren’t yet listed online for sale anywhere and get first mover advantage. I also video interview the broker or seller and you get my feedback on them. Any month we don’t send out at least 2 exclusive new deals we refund your $100 so you’re guaranteed new fresh deal flow or your money back. All deals will be in the $500K-$5M EBITDA range.